InTouch – Remote Data Centre Monitoring
With a proven track record in designing, building and managing data centre infrastructure, Workspace Technology is ideally-positioned to assume responsibility for the management of your mission critical power and data centre assets.
‘Intouch’ is a 24/7 remote data centre monitoring service designed to view your mission critical infrastructure. Our Technical Support team will monitor and investigate alarm conditions as and when they occur, diagnosing, fixing where possible and arranging for site attendance when deemed appropriate by invoking the ‘Support’ contract SLA on behalf of the client.
InTouch services are implemented through Schneider Electric’s industry leading EcoStruxure & StruxureWare Data Centre Expert combined with their powerful data center infrastructure management software suite to support all aspects of server room and data centre monitoring.
Workspace Technology Intouch Remote Monitoring Service
- Helps internal staff focus on core business process
- Provides fixed and documented deliverables
- Pro-active, interactive and reactive focus on critical infrastructure
- Short and long-term performance degradation can be detected and corrected
- Helps maximise return on investment
- Enables better informed critical infrastructure planning
Intouch Remote Data Centre Monitoring “Mobility” functionality allows users to get access anytime, anywhere. The Mobility App supports:
- Alarm notification, dashboard & historical views
- Incident, auto ticket creation & status tracking
- Chat & team collaboration
- Device & sensor data
- Live & historic views
Intouch Remote Data Centre Monitoring “Monitoring” functionality allows the Workspace Technology Team to watch your data centre infrastructure for you providing a wide range of fault management services. The Monitoring functionality and services include:
- Alarm Management
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Online Chat with Your App
- Dispatch Service Engineer
- Incident Tracking
- Faster Time to Resolution
Data Centre Monitoring service covers all aspects of essential data centre infrastructure, including energy usage, power, UPS systems, generator sets, cooling, fire suppression, environmental and security monitoring.
Intouch, Remote Data Centre Monitoring “Insight” capability provides a range of analytics based on service level options:
- Statistics of Alarms & Incidents
- Summary of Connected Assets
- Asset Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- UPS Age & Efficiency
- Battery Age
- Cooling & Energy Performance
- Recommendations on How to Improve
The data centre remote monitoring service helps data centre management maintain both availability and peak ‘PUE’ performance achieving tangible reductions in data centre carbon emissions and reduce energy consumption.
Remote Monitoring Solutions
Workspace Technology can scale the solution to align with business requirements. We can offer Energy Performance Monitoring (EcoMeasure), monitoring of Critical Power systems or we can support the entire mission critical data centre infrastructure.
For more information on our full range of remote data centre monitoring services please contact our sales team on 0121 354 4894 or send us a message.