Managing daily data centre infrastructure operational challenges associated with complex technology and multi-vendor relationships can be frustrating and time-consuming, depriving you of precious time to focus on what is important. Clients are challenged with maintaining a full range of data centre infrastructure while addressing budget pressures, critical project deadlines, and shortage of skilled resources.
Opting to outsource the facilities management of your entire data centre environment, or parts thereof to a trusted service provider is a smart alternative.
Workspace Technology’s core business is the Design, Build & Management of mission critical and data centre environments. With an extensive level of in-house expertise we are best positioned to provide ongoing site facilities management of your data centre. Our Facilities service is designed to form an integral part of a comprehensive range of planned preventative, emergency callout, remote monitoring, and specialist data centre optimisation audit and consultancy services.
Our Facilities service delivers;
- Implementation of an effective maintenance
- Maintain uptime through a combination of callout and planned preventative servicing
- Optimisation of mission critical infrastructure to help improve energy efficiency of data centre assets
- Identify and release stranded capacity
- Provide ongoing moves, adds and changes
- Develop and grow data centre Infrastructure
- Site Facilities Engineers
Our approach to the delivery of a whole life service is to manage mission critical infrastructure assets in a way that provides maximum value and cost effectiveness for the lifetime of the data centre facility.
Simply contact us to find out how we can look after your facilities management so you don’t have too.