Data Centre Design
- When it comes to data centre design, Workspace Technology delivers award-winning, energy-efficient solutions for organisations across the UK
- Discover our range of available high-performance data centres & learn more about our energy-efficient design practices
- Why use Workspace Technology for your data centre solutions?
Whether your requirement is for an on or off-premise data centre infrastructure, Workspace Technology provides a range of modular data centre solutions, including new build, refurbishment of existing structures, prefabricated buildings, containers and pods or colocation within our own colocation data centre.
When it comes to data centre design and build and management, Workspace Technology delivers award-winning solutions for organisations across the UK. We have simplified the architecture from which we design and build data centre infrastructure and associated technology to support client availability, agility, energy efficiency and business needs.
Whether you require a state-of-the-art on-premise data centre design and build or if space and accessibility are a challenge in a Modular or Micro data centre, you can be assured that Workspace Technology will deliver a quality, agile and sustainable solution.
We will work closely with you to understand your requirements to design and deliver your data centre project incorporating;
- EcoDesignTM - energy-efficient data centre design and build
- Construction - creating the data centre 'technical' space
- Cooling - data centre cooling & airflow management solutions
- Fire Protection - data centre fire suppression & VESDA systems
- Technical - data centre equipment racks, cabling & technology
- Electrical Infrastructure - data centre power infrastructure
- Management & Monitoring - environmental monitoring & data centre management systems
Our in-house Design Team applies contemporary data centre build and design methodologies including the deployment of modular standardised building blocks which eliminates the need for one-time engineering, and enables the right sizing of data centre facilities.
Energy Efficient Design Practices
The application of EcoDesign principles contributes to sustainable data centre construction and represents our commitment to helping our clients reduce their carbon footprint through the deployment of energy-efficient technology and design. As a European Commission's Code of Conduct for Data Centre Efficiency approved, ‘Endorser’ Workspace Technology applies the best practice principles throughout every stage of the data centre design and build process.
All our data centre solutions standards are of an exceptional quality and we will deliver you world-class skills and capabilities; reduce costs, accelerate solutions deployment and provide a culture of innovation that will deliver tangible commercial and operational advantage to your business.
Why use Workspace Technology?
- Design Excellence – Our in-house Design Team provides multi-award winning, highly efficient innovative data centre solutions.
- Pentagon 360 Service – By opting to use Workspace Technology, clients can benefit from our Pentagon 360 offering, a unique service providing Consultancy, Design, Build, Maintenance and ongoing Optimisation services during the lifetime of your facility. Our services are managed in-house ensuring that your project is in safe hands during the lifetime of your data centre infrastructure.
- Accredited Organisation - Our experienced Project Managers set the highest standards in delivering data centres and associated infrastructure. We are an ISO9001/14001 quality-approved organisation as well as CHAS and Safecontractor (SSIP) accredited.
- Innovative Technology – We deliver the ultimate, high-efficiency data centre infrastructure with innovative solutions based on robust engineering principles.
- Approved Partners – We hold longstanding and accredited partnerships with many of the world’s largest data centre technology specialists.
Click here to view our Data Centre Solutions Brochure.
Contact us to discuss your data centre, server or computer room requirements to put you ahead of your competition when it comes to world-class mission-critical infrastructure.
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions of Sale.