System Options: Power Customisation
Power Generation services deliver continuous and predictable power availability for mission-critical environments.
Designed specifically to work with our generator sets, our ancillary equipment ranges from specialised fuel, sound attenuation, silencer and starter systems to mobile generator set trailer solutions.
Generator Noise Control
Workspace Technology’s range of enclosures and containerised units are suitable for all market sectors, including residential applications.
In addition to our standard acoustic enclosures and ISO containers, we offer custom design and manufacture silenced and super-silenced containers. Our Power Generation engineers will be pleased to advise on requirements for bespoke containers, canopies and acoustic treatment of plant rooms.
A range of specialised fuel systems including day fuel tanks, bulk fuel tanks, fuel transfer pumps and associated control systems are available. Workspace Technology design and install all components for fuel systems, including, fuel-water separators, pumps, tanks level sensing equipment, dump valves, fuel polishing systems and fire protection products to assure both product quality and installation performance.
Fuel System Features
- Pressure tested plate steel construction
- Corrosive resistant tank & fittings
- Mechanical fuel level monitoring
- Outer tank/bund, leak detection
- Building management system integration
- Remote warning & monitoring options
- Fire safety systems, including fuel dumping
- DEFRA compliance
- Built to the British Standard for fuel storage
High and low level monitoring is included as standard providing an early warning alarm for events which include low fuel level, fuel tanker overfill and excess ingress of fluid to the bund area. Workspace Technology fully integrate all alarms with Data Centre or Building Management Systems delivering up to the second monitoring.
Control is crucial to provide optimum performance and effective operation of the Power Generation system. Workspace Technology’s Power Generation team provide safe, easy-to-use control with a range of digital, key start, and synchronising panel systems configured with optional remote communications.
Digital Control Panels allow you to monitor and control your generator set with ease, providing important diagnostic information whilst ensuring your unit operates within safe parameters combining an easy to use menu navigation combined with advanced protection and metering technology. Our range of panels is used in automatic mains failure applications in conjunction with automatic transfer panels.
systems are equipped with all the necessary generator set instrumentation and protection devices, whilst providing the straightforward functionality and reliability of a key-start panel.
allow generator set-to-set control for parallel and load sharing applications. The unit is compact and easy to use whilst providing all essential protection, control and monitoring
- Starting systems — Duplex, air and hydraulic and specialised DC batteries
- Catalytic exhaust filter, soot filter and exhaust after treatment
- Fuel filtration, storage and transfer systems and associated control systems
- Fire detection, protection and suppression systems
- Spring and captive rubber Anti-vibration mounts (AVM) to suit low noise and mobile generator set applications
- Mobile generator set trailer solutions