Air Conditioning Systems
Workspace Technology supports a wide range cooling systems including APC, Denco, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi, Chilled Water systems and other third party AC systems. Our service contracts include planned preventive and unplanned callout support. Where appropriate contracts include consumables as recommended for each system.
Recommended Frequency: Two- or Four-Yearly.
Direct Expansion & Chilled Water Air-conditioning Air Handlers PPM Maintenance Service
- A general inspection of the exterior condition of the equipment will be made.
- The equipment will be thoroughly tested for refrigerant or water leaks on each individual condenser/evaporator circuit. All integral soldered, flared and flanged joints inspected. Oil seals and valves inspected for possible wear. Refrigerant added as required.
- Condensers (air-cooled) will be inspected for free airflow. Reverse blown or brushed with stiff brush for cleaning.
- Evaporator coil will be inspected for free airflow, cleaned and combed out where necessary.
- Compressors will be checked for smooth operation.
- Fan drive motors will be cleaned, checked, and the running current recorded.
- All fan bearings will be inspected for correct temperature, silent and smooth running. Lubricated as required.
- All drive belts will be checked for alignment, tension, wear and hardness. They will be adjusted or changed as required.
- Controls checked for correct operation calibration and response.
- Safety controls inspected for operation and settings.
- Solenoid, motorised, three port and or thermostatic expansion valves will be inspected for operation and adjusted if necessary.
- Oil charges and levels will be inspected for loss and rectified as necessary.
- Inspect water pumps, if fitted, for correct water temperature and any leakage.
- Refrigeration system pipe insulation will be inspected for damage.
- Anti-vibration mountings, if fitted, will be checked for effectiveness.
- Electrical equipment inspected for correct operation and the wiring checked for integrity.
- On chilled water equipment the specific gravity of the fluid will be checked annually.
- Where ’electrode boiler’ type humidifiers are installed, operation checked, water drained, cylinder replaced if necessary.
- Air filters inspected, cleaned or replaced as required.
- System will be checked for air leaks and repaired where required.
- Condensate and overflow drains tested and cleaned.
- Room conditions checked and adjusted if necessary.