Consult: Data Centre Consultants, Audit and Survey Services
Optimisation, audit & survey services
With over 10 years of experience of designing, building and managing mission critical data centre infrastructure Workspace Technology’s ‘Consult’ service offers knowledgeable expert advice on all aspects of data centre design and provides a range of survey and audit services specifically focused on optimisation of your data centre assets.
Data Centre Optimisation Audit and Survey Services
Workspace Technology’s range of data centre optimisation audit and survey services can be provided as part of a comprehensive mission critical facilities service package or alternatively as a one off services offering.
3D Data Centre modelling will help data centre operators to visualise technology whilst 3D CFD predictive data centre tools enable clients to develop, bench mark and verify designs prior to implementation
- Identify and quantify harmonic related problems
- To investigate ‘flicker’, ‘sag’ and other phenomena
- Confirm electricity supply voltage levels
- To identify Power Factor levels
- Check loads before planned changes to distribution
- To record the data needed to assess G5/4-1 compliance
- Room assessment and layout plan.
- Thermal imaging photos of each aisle and photographic images of each cabinet.
- Air velocity pressure survey (airflow through each 600×600 vented floor tile).
- Temperature and humidity check at low, medium and high levels on each aisle.
- Flow & return temperature and humidity check on the air conditioning units.
Engineering And Support Services
Workspace Technology’s Engineering & Support Services team is committed to service excellence and will support your mission critical infrastructure throughout its lifetime.