IT Structured Cabling
Workspace Technology’s installation expertise includes standard office, campus, educational, health and complex industrial environments. Working within new build, refurbishment, and occupied buildings Workspace Technology offers clients with an expert approach to the design and installation of structured cabling services.
- Performance levels to suit applications: Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A (Augmented) 10Gig, UTP or STP.
- 25 Year Warranty for systems including: Belden IBDN, Excel and Connectix Systems
- Support for Voice, Data, Video and Control
- Desk Management and cable distribution products to suite the workspace environment.
- Industrial engineered, robust high specification installations for harsh environments
- Intelligent “Smart Patching” technology providing accurate patching, asset tracking and management
25 Year System Warranty
Workspace Technology believes the best warranty program is the one our customers never have to use, and throughout our history of providing quality installations, service and support, that has routinely been the case.
As a leading Belden Certified System Vendor (CSV) we are able to ensure our customers get one of the most comprehensive warranty assurance programs in the industry.
IBDN 25-Year Product Warranty – For end-to-end copper and optical fibre systems, Belden offers the strongest certification program in the industry. In effect from the date of installation, our 25-Year Product Warranty warrants against defects in materials and workmanship. For the same period, these components are guaranteed to meet or exceed the specifications of standards organizations including ISO/IEC, CENELEC and TIA/EIA for the category of Belden IBDN System installed.
IBDN Lifetime Application Assurance Program – Belden warrants that the IBDN Certified System will be capable of operating the applications, which the System was originally designed to support, as well as any new applications, for as long as you own the System in its original place of installation. New applications are defined as any application introduced in the future by recognized standard organizations or user forums that use the TIA/EIA-568-A or ISO/IEC IS 11801 component and link/channel specifications for cabling. Also guaranteed are the Systems’ specified throughput rate and minimum bandwidth capabilities.