Health and Safety
Safe Working Practices Commitment
Workspace Technology gives Health & Safety the highest priority throughout all aspects of our work. Workspace Technology have three simple Health & Safety commitments :-
- Improve health and safety in our industry
- Have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage the risks on site
- Focus on effective planning and managing risk – manage the risk not the paperwork
Workspace Technology Health & Safety Philosophy
Workspace Technology prides itself on taking an inclusive rather than exclusive, proactive rather than reactive, practical rather than theoretical approach to positively influence people’s attitudes to safety, health and the environment. As a result, the frequency and severity of incidents is reduced.
In order for Workspace Technology to achieve the ultimate goal of no accidents, all area’s of work we publish our long-term plans via a ‘Commitment Statement’. This is based on Workspace Technology’s objectives and targets as outlined in our Safety, Health and Environment strategy. These statements are communicated widely and subject to regular scrutiny at the quarterly performance review meetings. Outcomes of these meetings are published to ensure everyone is kept up to date on progress.
Workspace Technology’s Safety, Health and Environment team is also responsible for assuring customers that they have the processes in place and that they are implemented to consistently produce work of a high standard.
- View Workspace Technology Health & Safety Policy Statement
- Construction (Design Management) 2007 – further information
- Construction (Design Management) 2007 Summary Table – further information