Looking for your next career challenge?
Workspace Technology is a successful and forward-thinking company. Being at the forefront of Data Centre Design & Build we are committed to offering our clients with energy efficient contemporary technology and design, therefore our team is made up of highly driven intelligent individuals who help contribute to the success of the company.
When you work with Workspace Technology you are not only providing clients with the most innovative and exciting data centre infrastructure you are also helping to deliver significant reduction in carbon emissions. In joining Workspace Technology, you can feel good in the knowledge that you are making a difference to the wider world.
Have you got what it takes?
All of Workspace Technology’s employees are hardworking, extremely motivated and talented individuals with each position requiring unique skill sets with which to help the company to progress.
Diversity & Equality
At Workspace Technology, we foster a working environment in which all employees are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
We strive to eliminate all bias and unlawful discrimination in relation to job applicants, employees, our business partners and members of the public. All our managers receive guidance, training and clear instruction on how we expect the recruitment process to work and we aim to be consistent and fair to everyone and not unlawfully discriminate against anyone.
Current Vacancies at Workspace Technology
UPS Business Development Manager
With an active and robust plan to grow the business significantly during the next 4 years vacancies have been created an opening for an experienced sales professional.
Our new Advanced Power Systems Division will focus on providing critical power systems to sectors outside the data centre market.
The successful candidate will possess;
- A comprehensive commercial experience and a demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets selling UPS systems and associated services into the non data centre market.
- The desire to thrive on the acquisition of new business.
You will be expected to ;
- Develop relationships and generate opportunities within a variety of sectors including Automotive, Utilities, Healthcare, Transport, Manufacturing, Retail & Public Sector.
- Develop, implement and manage your commercial sales strategy to identify opportunities.
- Secure both standalone projects and accounts that will produce regular repeat business.
We are looking for a professional sales individual who has a good technical understanding of UPS systems and a high level of sales skills.
If you feel that you meet our requirements, please email your CV and covering letter (stating your salary expectations) to email@example.com
Download Job Description